Writer, Marketing Strategist and Social Media Disciple. I love kung fu movies, metadata, vacations, photography and my family: 1 hubby and 1 Jack Russell-X-Chihuahua.
- DIY Digital Marketing
- DIY Digital MarketingPosted 349 days ago
7 To-Dos for Every Entrepreneur
This Thursday, I had the opportunity to present a workshop at SVI Women in Vancouver, a three-day conference dedicated to women committed to social change in…
- Three Ways Target Canada Won Twitter on Oscar Night
- Three Ways Target Canada Won Twitter on Oscar…Posted 414 days ago
To create buzz ahead of its grand opening celebrations across the country, Target Canada hosted a fast-paced forum on Twitter during the Oscars. The Twitter Party ran for an hour,…
- Changing the Face of a City: Live Tweet Transcript
- Changing the Face of a City: Live Tweet TranscriptPosted 611 days ago
I got a chance to attend last night's session on the content strategy used to rework the City of Vancouver's website from the ground up.
My favourite tidbits:
4,500 citizens responded to…
- 2012: A look back at the halfway mark
- 2012: A look back at the halfway markPosted 654 days ago
Photo courtesy of Melissa Gruntkosky/Creative Commons license
“2012 is going to be my year,” I told myself, starting last November.
Since then, it’s been a daily mantra. At the halfway mark of…
- Recapping Sam Sullivan's 11th Public Salon: Tweet Transcript
- Recapping Sam Sullivan’s 11th Public SalonPosted 799 days ago
Tonight, I attended my first Public Salon--an event hosted by former Vancouver mayor Sam Sullivan and the Global Civic Policy Society. Seven speakers had seven minutes to tell a story…